Micro-Finance is any in-kind or service financing granted to an individual or group of individuals in solidarity to help them produce
and provide services whose income comes from the proceeds of their sale.
Productive projects with preferential advantages are priority in financing.
Target Groups :
Micro-Finance targets clients of all agricultural & livestock activities, trade and services.
It also targets economically active crafts. The crafts client must have monthly incomes below twice the minimum wage,
must have productive assets not exceeding 10 thousand pounds, and does not benefit from official sources of funding.
Areas of Micro-Finance :
- Micro-Finance is often consisted of small loans for working capital in the following areas:
- Agricultural: small projects namely agricultural gardens, agricultural cooperative societies, agricultural greenhouses, etc.
- Animal: poultry farming, fish farming, livestock breeding.
- Industrial: small oil factories, soap factories, metal workshops and car maintenance, etc.
- Service: various types of services.