The current account is an account on which daily cash deposits are made, where it is permissible to deposit and withdraw cash amounts from it without prior notice.
Current Account Advantages:
- Available in Sudanese pounds, and in foreign currencies (dollars, riyals, dirhams, euros and other currencies).
- Use check Books or ATM cards.
- Available to individuals.
- Available for companies, business owners and joint account holders.
Advantages of ATM Cards:
- Immediate withdrawal through ATM machines, accepted by a wide network of traders and shops.
- Transfer services from accounts, electricity purchases, and mobile telephone recharge.
- Provide additional protection by SMS alert messages upon withdrawal transactions from the card.
Everyone aged 18 years and over.
- For employees, a letter stating the salary from the employer.
- The owners of companies and partnerships should have a Memorandum and article of association Certificate of registration.
- Trade License for self-employed persons.